- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to The Foot Health Clinic Ltd, Premier House, Carr’s Lane, Douglas, Isle of Man IM4 4QB.
You can contact us at any time to:
Request information on any treatment received or note or correspondence made on your behalf.
Correct and update any information we have stored in your name or in the name of a minor in your care.
Delete information kept on our records except for medical records which will be kept in accordance with HCPC guidelines until we are lawfully obliged to destroy them.
By using the clinics services you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information We Collect
We will collect information over the phone and through our questionnaires only if provided directly by you, the user. This may include: Email Address, Name, Telephone Number (mobile and/or landline), Date of Birth, Address. Information related to your enquiry (may include photographic content). Card details (to be stored on Mindbody encrypted system) and has therefore been provided with your consent. Normally, you will only be giving this information if you are completing a telephone booking with us or a questionnaire before your appointment which will allow The Foot Health Clinic to deal with your query and/or provide a service to you, the user.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Use of Your Information
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide the services offered in the foot health clinic, to you and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information to notify you about any changes to your bookings such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
We will not disclose your information to any third party organisations for marketing, advertising or any other purposes other than the regulatory bodies mentioned in clause number 9.
Controlling the use of your data
If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose, you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at [email protected] at any time.
You may choose to control the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to request what personal information we hold for you and as per GDPR regulations we can provide this service free of charge within 30 days. For more information on subject access requests please contact us at [email protected]
- You have the right to erase the personal data we hold on you, though please note UK Law will require us to hold medical information for a certain period of time. For more information on this please contact us at [email protected]
- You can update your personal information and contact preferences at any time. For more information on this please contact us at [email protected]
- You have a right to complain if you are not satisfied with the way your data has been managed. If you need further advice you can contact the ICO on 0303 123 113.
Where we store and transfer your data
As part of the services offered to you, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use a practice management service whose servers are hosted in the USA. Currently, the information is stored by MINDBODY who are committed to GDPR compliance.
Third party links
You might find links to third party service providers in our menu. These companies should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Changes to this policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the clinic and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Tel: 01624 620712. Email: [email protected]