The Foot Health Clinic is committed to providing top quality foot care and management. Established for 10+ years, our reputation is for integrity and excellent clinical skills over a wide variety of treatment areas. Our aim is to ensure that your customer experience is informed, efficient and value for money
The Foot Health Clinic employs only qualified clinicians as Foot Health Clinicians. Podiatrists have University degree qualifications or equivalent. Foot Health Practitioners hold the qualification of that title, granted by the SAME Institute. All clinicians are registered with appropriate governing bodies and are subject to the Standards required by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
The Foot Health Clinic has 2 Directors, one of whom is the designated manager in addition to being the Clinical Lead for Clinical Services. There is also an Administrative Assistant available for contact on the clinic telephone number should information be required t:620712
The Foot Health Clinic welcomes any comments, positive or negative. We have comments cards available in reception that can be anonymously posted at the exit of the clinic. Patients are also welcome to submit comments to us directly via email and Wellness Living (patient administration software) has the capacity to take anonymous feedback. Patients will usually receive an email after their appointment requesting that any comments be left via this method
Terms and Conditions for Foot Health Services are available on our website www.fhc.co.im/terms-conditions. They are also listed as Appendix 1 on this document
A copy of the The Foot Health Clinic Complaint Procedure can be found as Appendix 2 on this Document
As a valued service user, you have the right to:
You have the responsibility to:
Terms and conditions of treatment and service offering at The Foot Health Clinic are subject to the following
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the foot health services detailed on our website as The Foot Health Clinic Ltd, Premier House, Carrs Lane, Tromode, IM4 4QB (we or us) to the person buying the services (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions from the date on which the services werr booked either online/via email, in person or via the telephone(whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
3. A ‘business day’ means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or bank holiday in the Isle of Man
4. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
5. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
6. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements, and we will only notify you if this is necessary.
7. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out on The Foot Health Clinic website; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
8. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
9. Fees are payable for all treatment received. This can be paid for by cash (sterling), card, debit or credit card.
10. The fees for the Services are set on the website, under Pricing and subject to change with no notice period
11. Time of payment of provision of services shall be of the essence of the contract made between us.
12. Feeswill be charged for additional services provided by us that are not specified at the outset, but are important to delivering the service to you, and will be agreed by you and us at the time of the performance. This may include items or products used during your treatment such as pressure relieving devices made and issued, insoles, dressings and medicaments, letter writting to your general practitioner.
13. For initial appointments, Minor nail surgery, Falknor’s Needling Procedure, Lacuna Nail Fenestration and for Orthoses or insoles you must pay the full fee as detailed on the website at the time of the appointment/service provision of materials
14. If you do not pay the fees to us according to the clause above, we can either withhold provision of services/materials until the full payment is made.
15. Invoices can be issued on request for treatment fees paid by you, to assist you with your treatment claim from your private health insurance company; however, The Foot Health Clinic expects payment at the end of each treatment.
16. Receipts for payments will only be issued at your request. This will usually take the form of an emailed receipt unless requested otherwise
17. All payments due under the Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deductions or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of such amount.
18. Appointment bookings can be made by email request, online, via our app, or face to face in clinic.
19. Appointments are made at convenient times for both parties, that is, the Foot Health Clinic and you, however, on the occasion The Foot Health Clinic may offer to see you at an earlier or later appointment time to the original stated time, to allow for better use of the time slots available.
20. Treatment and service fees vary, and are dependent on the description and length of time of the appointment.
21. If you miss or fail to attend your appointment, payment will be required from you in full.
22. Payment for non attendance will be taken from the card details stored on our password protected encrypted system
2. If the fee for treatment costs is not paid as there are no stored card details, the Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to refuse further appointment bookings until such time as the debt is paid
25. If you fail to attend appointments habitually and you have no stored card details, The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to ask you to pre-pay for appointments and deny treatment if you refuse to settle payment for any treatment beforehand.
26. The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to cancel appointments at short notice in circumstances beyond our control such as practitioner ill health, hospitalisation, accidents, acts of God e.g. extreme weather conditions; and we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will inform you immediately or as soon as reasonably possible. We will use reasonable endeavour to keep any such changes to a minimum.
27. We will offer treatment to all under The Equality Act 2010 without discrimination.
28. There is zero tolerance to abuse to staff, where this is the case, The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to withdraw treatment, without notice.
At The Foot Health Clinic we take patient care very seriously and as such, any complaint.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with your care at The Foot Health Clinic, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns face to face and will be happy to make you a free of charge appointment in order to do so.
If, after discussion with your therapist or health professional, you feel you would like to lodge a formal complaint, please follow the procedure below.
Tromode Industrial Estate
Isle of Man
E: [email protected]
T: 01624 620712
a. The service user has consented in writing
b. The service user cannot complain unaided and cannot give consent because they lack capacity within the meaning of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
a. detailed explanation of how the complaint has been considered
b. The conclusions reached, including any remedial action needed
c. Confirmation that any action needed has either already been taken or, if not yet taken, the proposed timescale when such action will be completed.
The conclusions reached, including any remedial action needed
Confirmation that any action needed has either already been taken or, if not yet taken, the proposed timescale when such action will be completed.
The Health and Care Professions Council
HCPC Contact Information
Tel. 44 (0)300 500 6184
Fax: 44 (0)20 7820 9684
Health and Care Professions Council
Park House, 184 Kennington Park Road,
London, SE11 4BU
British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists (BAPO)
Sir James Clark Building
Abbey Mill Business Centre
0141 561 7217
The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
The College of Podiatry
207 Providence Square
London SE1 2EW
T: 020 7234 8620