Terms and conditions of treatment and service offering at The Foot Health Clinic are subject to the following
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the foot health services detailed on our website as The Foot Health Clinic Ltd, Premier House, Carrs Lane, Tromode, IM4 4QB (we or us) to the person buying the services (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions from the date on which the services were booked either online/via email, in person or via the telephone (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
3. A ‘business day’ means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or bank holiday in the Isle of Man
4. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
5. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
6. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements, and we will only notify you if this is necessary.
7. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out on The Foot Health Clinic website; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
8. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
9. Fees are payable for all treatment received. This can be paid for by cash (sterling), card, debit or credit card.
10. The fees for the Services are set on the website, under Pricing and subject to change with no notice period
11. Time of payment of provision of services shall be of the essence of the contract made between us.
12. Feeswill be charged for additional services provided by us that are not specified at the outset, but are important to delivering the service to you, and will be agreed by you and us at the time of the performance. This may include items or products used during your treatment such as pressure relieving devices made and issued, insoles, dressings and medicaments, letter writting to your general practitioner.
13. For initial appointments, Minor nail surgery, Falknor’s Needling Procedure, Lacuna Nail Fenestration and for Orthoses or insoles you must pay the full fee as detailed on the website at the time of the appointment/service provision of materials
14. If you do not pay the fees to us according to the clause above, we can either withhold provision of services/materials until the full payment is made.
15. Invoices can be issued on request for treatment fees paid by you, to assist you with your treatment claim from your private health insurance company; however, The Foot Health Clinic expects payment at the end of each treatment.
16. Receipts for payments will only be issued at your request. This will usually take the form of an emailed receipt unless requested otherwise
17. All payments due under the Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deductions or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of such amount.
18. Appointment bookings can be made by email request, online, via our app, or face to face in clinic.
19. Appointments are made at convenient times for both parties, that is, the Foot Health Clinic and you, however, on the occasion The Foot Health Clinic may offer to see you at an earlier or later appointment time to the original stated time, to allow for better use of the time slots available.
20. Treatment and service fees vary, and are dependent on the description and length of time of the appointment.
21. If you miss or fail to attend your appointment, payment will be required from you in full.
22. Payment for non attendance will be taken from the card details stored on our password protected encrypted system
2. If the fee for treatment costs is not paid as there are no stored card details, the Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to refuse further appointment bookings until such time as the debt is paid
25. If you fail to attend appointments habitually and you have no stored card details, The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to ask you to pre-pay for appointments and deny treatment if you refuse to settle payment for any treatment beforehand.
26. The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to cancel appointments at short notice in circumstances beyond our control such as practitioner ill health, hospitalisation, accidents, acts of God e.g. extreme weather conditions; and we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will inform you immediately or as soon as reasonably possible. We will use reasonable endeavour to keep any such changes to a minimum.
27. We will offer treatment to all under The Equality Act 2010 without discrimination.
28. There is zero tolerance to abuse to staff, where this is the case, The Foot Health Clinic reserves the right to withdraw treatment, without notice.